Case history of 220KV Transformer Transportation Impact Monitoring - Tianwei Yunnan Transformer
Typical case: Tianwei Yunnan Transformer Co., Ltd.
Industry: Professional Transformer manufacturers
Unit strength: Domestic traction transformer main research, development, manufacturing base, has provide six series of
502 traction transformer to the national railway lines and accounting for more than 65% of the country's market shares
• Transportation: road transport as a whole
Construction and Acceptance regulation of Power Transformers GBJ 148-9; Specification for Large electric equipment
transportation DL_T 1071-2007;
Transport vibration (Impact) limit: travel direction (X) ≤3g, left and right direction (Y) ≤2g, vertical direction (Z) ≤3g.
Vibration (impact) recorder requirements:
Measurement range: ± 16g; Recording accuracy: 5%;
Record time: storage capacity, battery life to meet more than 90 days requirements;
Working environment: -35 ~ 60 ℃; Sealing grade: waterproof and dustproof, IP65 above;
Combined with the above requirements, the final selection is T560 transport vibration monitor.
Detailed survey of the transport routes for understanding the load along the bridge, tunnel height, overhead
line height, road conditions, etc., to ensure the safety of the entire transport process smoothly;
2. Transformers should be firm tied after installed. Wire rope, inverted chain, clasp strength level should be matched
each other. Wire rope and equipment contact surface should be protected with rubber, hose or sacks or other materials;
3. Transport vibration monitor installation: through the matching screws and fixed base plate installed in the top of the
transformer body to ensure a rigid connection. The monitor X direction and the direction of the same line, Z to vertical upward;
4. The speed of transport should be a highway 20km / h uniform speed. In the transport process is strictly prohibited
brakes or emergency traction, from the car, the application of a file slowly from the car;
5. Transformer unloading requirements: in accordance with the power of large transport regulation DL_T 1071-2007
Article 220.127.116.11 lifting method unloading requirements.